- Corporate Law
- Banking Law
- Assistance, judicial and extra-judicial, in problems related to the establishment, management and termination of the employment relationship, the agency contract, self-employment in all its forms; assistance in extraordinary operations (company transfers, mergers, splits, etc.), collective dismissals, use of social shock absorbers (redundancy fund, solidarity contract).
- Expert in execution of Job due diligence aimed at M&A operations;
- Assistance in telecommunications law, contractual and non-contractual liability, contracts and unfair competition;
- Assistance, judicial and extra-judicial, concerning pathological aspects related to banking relations, with particular focus on the analysis of the general conditions of contract in relation to current accounts, loans, financing and leasing; application of usurious and anatocystic interests; assistance in the procedure of revocation of reports from the Interbank Alarm Centre and the Risk Centre.
- Assistance in proceedings before the Guarantor Authority for Telecommunications and the Guarantor Authority for Energy and Gas;
- Legal and extra-judicial assistance in debt recovery matters with a strong problem-solving attitude
- Corporate consulting with particular focus on the analysis, interpretation and practical application of new regulatory measures and related assistance; extraordinary transactions (mergers, splits, transfer/rental of business unit); management of corporate crises and corporate restructuring and corporate consulting in general